Our children grow up so quickly and ideally we want to preserve the memory of every precious moment forever. Professional children’s portraits are a great way to keep record of different stages of your little one’s childhood. Printing them as a cyanotype will result in an image of timeless elegance that will be more than a snapshot in time, but a treasured memory for many years to come. So, in addition to digital printing services on high quality photo paper or canvas, I also offer to print your favourite image or images as cyanotypes on fine art paper.
Every cyanotype is a unique piece of art and handcrafted to a high standard. They are the result of a chain of processes and in order for you to be absolutely happy with your piece of art you will have the opportunity to make a few choices along the way.
- You will be able to choose any of the images of your photo shoot you to have turned into an art work. I am happy to advise you on which images would be most suitable.
- You then have the choice between smooth or textured art papers, giving very different impressions.The standard size of the images is 28cm x 38cm (paper size) but if you have a preference for a different size or format I am more than happy to accommodate this.
- Your cyanotype will be finished in the beautiful crisp Prussian blue tones
- Our bespoke framing service offers floating mount with wooden frames in a choice of styles and original Farrow&Ball colours.
- Turn around time is usually around 3 weeks from photo shoot to final print. Additional 2 weeks will have to be allowed for framing.
In addition to the session fee of £100 for your fine art studio session or natural light child photography session, which will give you plenty of images to choose from, a standard cyanotype print will cost
I am happy to offer a reduction of £50 for each additional cyanotype print.
If you would like to know a bit more about cyanotypes and the process involved in producing them you can find further information here.