It is important for parents to focus on the fleeting time your children are small. Therefore, if you would like to capture them in more variety than in a family session, then a dedicated child portrait session is the right one for you. I offer studio child photography in Maida Vale, West London.
As a mother of three and former paediatrician I am confident and patient with children of all ages and characters. And above all, I love nothing more than capturing their nature in images for you and them to cherish for years to come.
You can bring different outfits for your little ones (including fancy dress) and we will form the session around your child and their unique character. Most importantly, I strive to produce timeless and artistic children’s portraits by making the sessions enjoyable, relaxed and playful to capture your child’s true self. The images will comprise more posed formal images, candid images as well as some dancing, jumping, active shots.
Only the best images are then hand-edited to create a truly unique and tasteful piece of art.
How much is a Child Photography Session and what is included?
Every family is different and every family would like to purchase different products and images from their session. Therefore I don’t offer a ‘one fits all’ approach but let you choose what images and products you would love to keep.
I offer the session for your child portraits for
- the studio photo session, which lasts up to one hour depending on the age of your children
- a pre-session consultation (in person, by email or over the phone) so I know exactly what you are looking for. This allows me to tailor your session exactly to your taste and needs. Additionally, we can address any questions or worries regarding your photo session you might have
- a one-hour viewing session where I can help you choose the right images and products for your family to display your love and connections
- hand-editing in my style to the highest standard of your selected images
- one stunning 10″x8″ fine art print of the highest quality in a beautiful off-white presentation mount
I want you and your child(ren) to know exactly what to expect before, during and after your session so you can enjoy it without worries. If you have any questions at all, please contact me.
“We enjoyed our session with Annika very much! The atmosphere at the session was easy going for both of us, which is a priority when there’s a young child involved. Great experience and outstanding final product. I recommend Annika highly!” – Vera M.
If you’d like to receive future blog updates with photography related tips and advice, or to be the first to hear when I run special offers or discounts, you can also join my mailing list. I only email a few times a year, I promise to never spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Annika Bloch Photography offers award-winning family and child photography in Maida Vale, West London, specialising in studio photography. In addition, she offers dance photography, pet photography, head shot photography and commercial photography. Licentiateship with the MPA. Uniquely, she offers to craft your portrait as Blue Print.