Dance Photography Sessions
If you have a dancer at home and you would love to capture this passion, then a dedicated session for dance photography in Maida Vale is the right one for you. You can bring different outfits and are welcome to use props from my studio. I will pose your child beautifully as well as explore their favourite dance moves, and together we create images that show what they love about dancing. In addition, I will also be able to create Sequence Shots that capture the energetic or graceful movement of the dancer.
Only the best images are then hand-edited to create a truly unique and tasteful piece of art.
How much is a Dance Photography Session and what is included?
Every family is different and every family would like to purchase different products and images from their session. Therefore I don’t offer a ‘one fits all’ approach but let you choose what images and products you would love to keep.
I offer the session for your dance portraits for
- the studio photo session, which lasts up to one hour
- a pre-session consultation (in person, by email or over the phone) so I know exactly what you are looking for. This allows me to tailor your session exactly to your taste and needs. Additionally, we can address any questions or worries regarding your photo session you might have. We might also discuss sourcing the perfect outfit for your dance session.
- a one-hour viewing session where I can help you choose the right images and products for your family to display your love for dance
- hand-editing in my style to the highest standard of your selected images
- one stunning 10″x8″ fine art print of the highest quality in a beautiful off-white presentation mount
I want you and your child(ren) to know exactly what to expect before, during and after your session so you can enjoy it without worries. If you have any questions at all, please contact me.
If you’d like to receive future blog updates with photography related tips and advice, or to be the first to hear when I run special offers or discounts, you can also join my mailing list. I only email a few times a year, I promise to never spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Annika Bloch Photography offers award-winning family, child and dance photography in Maida Vale, West London, specialising in studio photography. In addition, she offers pet photography, head shot photography and commercial photography. Licentiateship with the MPA. Uniquely, she offers to craft your portrait as Blue Print.