Our children grow up so quickly and our family dynamics change constantly. This makes it invaluable to have your today documented for later years. Therefore I offer family photography in Maida Vale in a studio environment, sheltered from the unpredictable English weather.
Your family is unique and I like to show this in your images. Whether you are a family of two or want to bring the whole extended family, we will create images for you and your loved ones to treasure for years and years.
The shoot is relaxed and I gently pose your family to show everyone in their best light, while encouraging you to interact and be yourselves. The result is a mixture of more formal posed images and candid, interactive ones. As a mother of three very lively children and a previous paediatrician not much can faze me when it comes to active children or very shy children. Every family is different and every is child different and I love to celebrate that in your images.
Finally, I will hand-edit the the best images to create a truly unique and tasteful piece of art.
How much is a Family Photography Session and what is included?
Every family is different and every family would like to purchase different products and images from their session. Therefore I don’t offer a ‘one fits all’ approach but let you choose what images and products you would love to keep.
I offer the session for your family portraits for
- the studio photo session, which lasts up to one hour depending on the size of your family and the age of your children
- a pre-session consultation (in person, by email or over the phone) so I know exactly what you are looking for. This allows me to tailor your session exactly to your taste and needs. Additionally, we can address any questions or worries regarding your photo session you might have
- a one-hour viewing session. Here I can help you choose the right images and products for your family to display your love and connections
- hand-editing in my style to the highest standard of your selected images
- one stunning 10″x8″ fine art print of the highest quality in a beautiful off-white presentation mount
I want to you to be relaxed and to know exactly what to expect before, during and after your session. Every family prefers a different way to display their images. Consequently I offer a large choice of different wall art or print options with prices starting at £39. If you have any questions, please contact me.
If you’d like to receive future blog updates with photography related tips and advice, or to be the first to hear when I run special offers or discounts, you can also join my mailing list. I only email a few times a year, I promise to never spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Annika Bloch Photography offers award-winning child and family photography in Maida Vale, West London, specialising in studio photography. In addition, she offers dance photography, pet photography, head shot photography and commercial photography. Licentiateship with the MPA. Uniquely, she offers to craft your portrait as Blue Prints.