Our pets are part of our family. They give us their love and are there for us when we need comfort. Likewise they share our joy and make us laugh. So why not have some beautiful professional portraits of them? I provide Pet Photography in Maida Vale and the surrounding area. Whether you bring in a furry, feathery or scaly friend – I am happy to photograph them all. I will work around the needs and quirks of your little friend and try to capture their unique personality.
Before the session we will discuss what kind of images you are looking for. You are an important part of the session as your pet trusts you and loves you. Most pets need a little while to get used the studio. In particular dogs can be very excited at first! However, this is also part of your friend’s character and should be portrayed. Once they are a bit calmer, we can attempt the special images we had in mind.
I try to keep the sessions short and sweet as we don’t want any animal to get fed up. And afterwards they all deserve a tasty treat!
Finally, I will hand-edit the the best images to create a truly unique and tasteful piece of art.
How much is a Pet Photography Session and what is included?
Every person is different and would like to purchase different products and images from their session. Therefore I don’t offer a ‘one fits all’ approach but let you choose what images and products you would love to keep.
I offer the session for your pet portraits for
- the studio photo session, which usually lasts about half an hour, depending on the excitability and cooperation of your pet
- a pre-session consultation (in person, by email or over the phone) so I know exactly what you are looking for. This allows me to tailor your session exactly to your taste and needs. Additionally, we can address any questions or worries regarding your photo session you might have
- a one-hour viewing session. Here I can help you choose the right images and products for you to display the portraits of your pet in the way possible
- hand-editing in my style to the highest standard of your selected images
- one stunning 10″x8″ fine art print of the highest quality in a beautiful off-white presentation mount
I want to you to be relaxed and to know exactly what to expect before, during and after your session. Everyone prefers a different way to display their images. Consequently I offer a large choice of different wall art or print options with prices starting at £39. If you have any questions, please contact me.
If you’d like to receive future blog updates with photography related tips and advice, or to be the first to hear when I run special offers or discounts, you can also join my mailing list. I only email a few times a year, I promise to never spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Annika Bloch Photography offers award-winning child, family photography and pet photography in Maida Vale, Central London, specialising in studio photography. In addition, she offers dance photography, head shot photography and commercial photography. Licentiateship with the MPA. Uniquely, she offers to craft your portrait as Blue Print.