Stunning products to take home with you
Every product I offer through Annika Bloch Photography has been hand-picked by me. I have chosen these products very carefully with the highest standards in mind. You have a large choice of options ranging from fine art prints and wall art to digital files.
I am extremely proud of the products I can offer you. Without doubt you too will be absolutely delighted with the quality of your chosen print or wall art.
The chosen suppliers manufacture every item to the highest professional and museum standard. Their years of experience really show in the quality of the products. Therefore your products are going to last and give you joy for many years to come. To be sure, all wall art comes ready to be hung in your chosen spot.
Below are the most popular products I offer. If you would like a full product guide please contact me and I will send one out to you.
Fine Art Prints
Since I first saw Fine Art Prints I have been in love with them. Fine Art Prints really stand out from usual photographic prints. For instance they are printed to the highest standard on fine art paper with a smooth texture. In effect, this really emphasises the beauty of portraits and turns them into pieces of art. Once you have seen your portraits printed on fine art paper, you will always see the difference. I want all my clients to enjoy this as much as I do, so I include one fine art print in 10″x8″ in all my regular portrait sessions.
All prints come in an off-white presentation mount and are ready to be displayed in any standard frame. The mounting is acid-free so you can enjoy the same beautiful colours and detail for many years to come.
Acrylics are modern and sleek way to present your portraits. As they are frameless, they are perfect if you are looking for a contemporary way to display your portraits. The images almost seems to have a glow and colours radiate beautifully. A truly stunning product!
- Your image is mounted behind 5mm crystal clear plexiglas that also offers UV protection
- High quality white backing seals your portrait against moisture and heat.
- The frame is hidden behind the image and thus gives it a frameless and floating impression with the light catching it from every angle.
- You have the choice between a gloss or a matt finish.
I am very proud to be able to offer something very unique to my clients. Blue Prints are one-off pieces, hand-manufactured in a process that requires a lot of love and passion for detail. Hence they are very rare. Every Blue Print is a unique piece of art and hand-crafted to a high standard. They are the result of a chain of processes and in order for you to be absolutely happy with your piece of art you will have the opportunity to make a few choices along the way.
- You can choose any of the images of your photo shoot to have turned into an art work. I am happy to advise you on which images would be most suitable.
- You then have the choice between smooth or textured art papers, giving very different impressions. The standard size of the images is 28cm x 38cm (paper size). But if you have a preference for a different size or format I am more than happy to accommodate this.
- Your Blue Print will be finished in the beautiful crisp Prussian blue tones or toned down to a more subtle grey – it’s your choice!
- The most beautiful way to present your Blue Print is to mount it floating inside a deeper frame. Every frame is bespoke and can be manufactured in a choice of styles and original Farrow&Ball colours.
- Turn around time is usually around 6 weeks.
This canvas is one of the highest quality on the market. Whether your interior is more contemporary or traditional (or maybe all over the place?) a canvas always fits in. They are very versatile and work well in bigger and in smaller sizes. This canvas displays details and colours beautifully and nothing distracts from what you really want to see: your loved ones’ faces and expressions.
- They are hand stretched on 38mm wooden bars
- Each canvas is coated with a UV protective varnish to give it that extra protection
- You have the choice between black or white side panels or to continue the image onto them.
- The canvas sits flush on the wall or you could add a custom frame.
Whether you are looking for traditional multi-frames or a frame to present only one of your favourite portraits, I can offer you a large choice of options.
If you can’t decide on your favourite image, why not have a selection of your favourites all arranged together in one frame? Printed in the highest quality with gorgeous colours and a lot of detail, your portraits are displayed in a beautiful acid-free presentation mount in a frame of your choice. Indeed, with these frames the perfect composition is an important part of the beauty.
If you are in love with one of your portraits, one of the most beautiful ways to display it is in a glassless frame. The print looks almost like a painting and is sure to catch a lot of attention. Without the glass the image itself has an almost an old-fashioned feel. However, the fact that the print is suspended inside the frame, counterbalances this beautifully. For this reason this type of frame is as at home in a traditional as in a contemporary setting.
- You choose if you want to display a single image or a collection of portraits
- Your portraits will be mounted professionally and beautifully in your choice of frame.
- While collections will always be mounted traditionally with mount board and behind plexiglas, you can choose to have your single image mounted without any glass or mount. Instead it sits suspended in a wooden tray frame and is protected by a gloss or matt varnish. This way of mounting makes your portrait resemble a painting while maintaining a fresh and modern look.
Digital files are perfect if you want to print your images time and time again or use them for photo gifts, calendars etc. Not only can you use them for photo gift but you can also browse them on your phone or table.
- You receive the images in the highest resolution and quality
- All images also come pre-sized for use on social media in case you would like to share them this way with family and friends
- You have printing rights for your images so you can have them printed whenever and wherever you like
- Your images come on a beautiful wooden USB stick for you to keep and print again and again
As well as the above products I offer collections that are heavily reduced. These usually consist of combinations of prints or wall art with digital files. If you would like to see the full product brochure which also includes the collections, just contact me.
You can find all the information about sizes, prices and collections in my product brochure. In fact, should you wish to browse the product brochure before you book a session with Annika Bloch Photography, just let me know. I am more than happy to send one over to you!
If you’d like to receive future blog updates with photography related tips and advice, or to be the first to hear when I run special offers or discounts, you can also join my mailing list. I only email a few times a year, I promise to never spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Annika Bloch Photography offers award-winning family and child photography in Maida Vale, West London, specialising in studio photography. In addition, she offers dance photography, pet photography, head shot photography and commercial photography. Licentiateship with the MPA. Uniquely, she offers to craft your portrait as Blue Print.